Bringing together senior executives to discuss opportunities in the East Coast online gambling market
ABOUT THE EVENT
The EGR North America East Coast Virtual Briefing 2021 is an exclusive event bringing together senior executives from leading online gambling companies and also those looking to penetrate the market who will come together to discuss upcoming changes, overcoming challenges and future opportunities in East Coast American gambling jurisdictions.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- An exclusive, invitation-only event specifically catered for senior executives to discuss regionally focused opportunities, regulatory updates, player feedback and more.
- Free to attend for both online and brick and mortar gaming operators
- Closed door event, no reporting or recording, meaning more open and confidential discussions
- High-level discussions along with excellent networking opportunities
- Key industry players speaking and attending discussing what the next steps are in the US market
ARE YOU A STARTUP COMPANY IN THE US ONLINE GAMING MARKET?
A platform for celebrating innovation in the US gaming market
Ifrah Pitch invites startups to submit a short video to exhibit their product and how they plan for this to disrupt the US market. We welcome all forms of companies and all verticals; whether it be a new casino product or safer gambling tool, we want this to be an opportunity for companies to share what new and exciting ventures are on the horizon.
All submissions will be made available on our event website, and ahead of our event on May 26th we will be asking all our registrants to view and vote on who they think deserve the Ifrah Pitch prize – a cash injection of $5,000 and the opportunity for 5 hours of legal consultation with Ifrah Law to support the winner’s next steps.
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Once registered to attend the EGR North America East Coast Virtual Briefingattendees have the opportunity to join the Summit community - our virtual platform to connect delegates, speakers and sponsors.
The community allows attendees to see who will be attending the Summit, send direct messages and connect your LinkedIn profile to increase your network.
This is a real chance to turn any virtual contact into a real business connection and can be accessed by desktop or through our event app on your mobile device.