Bringing together senior executives to discuss opportunities in the East Coast online gambling market
ABOUT THE EVENT
The EGR North America East Coast Briefing 2022 was an exclusive event bringing together senior executives from leading online gambling companies and also those looking to penetrate the market who came together to discuss upcoming changes, overcoming challenges and future opportunities in East Coast American gambling jurisdictions.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- An exclusive, invitation-only event specifically catered for senior executives to discuss regionally focused opportunities, regulatory updates, player feedback and more.
- Free to attend for both online and brick and mortar gaming operators
- Closed door event, no reporting or recording, meaning more open and confidential discussions
- High-level discussions along with excellent networking opportunities
- Key industry players speaking and attending discussing what the next steps are in the US market
GOING BACK TO THE IN-PERSON FOR 2022
The EGR North America East Cost Briefing returned for 2022 as an in-person event, and was a great opportunity for the leaders of the US egaming industry to come together face-to-face in over 18 months.
After over a year of virtual events, guests to the Briefing were able to reconnect with one another through 1-2-1 meetings and social activities, as well as joined the debate at the expert-led content sessions.
Once registered to attend the EGR North America East Coast Briefingattendees had the opportunity to join the Summit community - our virtual platform to connect delegates, speakers and sponsors.
The community allowed attendees to see who were attending the Summit, send direct messages and connect your LinkedIn profile to increase their network.
This was a real chance to turn any virtual contact into a real business connection and could be accessed by desktop or through our event app on your mobile device.